Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Book Coming Out!

I'm so excited to introduce my first illustrated children's book, "Going on a Train," by Pamela Ott. She is a song writer/author and Children's Educator in Tucson Arizona and has written a wonderful little song.


The book will be published by October and available to purchase through her website (up soon) www.musicspeakspub.com.

I've had a great time illustrating the project and have done the entire piece digitally using both Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop. I use a wacom tablet and customized brushes that I developed in PhotoShop to get a pastel chalk feel to the drawings. Of course I did all the preliminary sketches the old-fashioned way; pencil on paper.

I hope everyone has a chance to check out this product and of course I hope you all like the drawings.

No comments: